Electronic Forms


All forms through the College of Graduate Studies are now submitted electronically. This does not include petitions that need to go to the Registrar, such as Late Schedule Adjustment or Retroactive Withdrawal petitions.

To access the electronic forms follow the steps below:

  • Go to the College of Graduate Studies site https://grad.sdsu.edu/current_grad_students/forms 
  • Scroll down to view the list of forms
  • Select the appropriate form and fill it out
  • Once the form is submitted, the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Graduate Advisor will be notified.

For the E-Forms Student Guide go to: