ONLINE Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
Developed with the help of SDSU’s renowned College of Engineering, the Online Master of Science in Electrical Engineering program can help you earn a graduate-level degree from San Diego State University without the need to attend classes on a college campus. The coursework can be completed entirely online, making the program ideal for working professionals seeking career advancement opportunities. The program focuses on advanced analytical, technical, and engineering design skills that will help you further your career in electrical engineering. Your online courses are taught by experts from SDSU’s Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Estimated Cost: $27,330 (30 units; $911/unit)
Length of the program: The minimum completion time for this program is 2 years.
For admission to the Master of Science in Electrical Engineering program, we will not require GRE scores for our Fall 2022 admission cycle!
You must satisfy the following requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program in the USA.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.85 (based on 4.0 scale) in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units of technical course work.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, or Computer Engineering from a recognized engineering program.
- An equivalent grade point average of 3.0 (based on 4.0 scale) or higher in all technical course work.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 85 or minimum IELTS score of 6.5. Please note that the minimum TOEFL score required by the program is higher than San Diego State University's minimum required score.
Applications for Fall 2022 are now open! Click Online MSEE Program to get started. If you would like to speak to a student service coordinator regarding this program, please call (619) 594-1188.